Join Our Team
IMMEDIATE OPENING ASSISTANT MARKETING MANAGER
StratMg is hiring an Assistant Marketing Manager (AMM) with proven Project Management, SEO/SEM, and digital marketing experience to join the Marketing Operations team at our Downers Grove office. This is a full-time position (35-40 hours per week). In this role, the AMM is an integral part of the Marketing Operations team and is responsible for driving advanced client SEO strategy and deliverables for a variety of accounts. The AMM’s core responsibilities are as follows:
- To oversee the team responsible for executing on client deliverables including technical, content and link audits and making strategic decisions that are tied to all SEO-related tasks and deliverables.
- The AMM plays a central role in reporting- and analysis-related tasks, assists in team training, working with team leadership on enhancing our core offerings for clients and works to ensure that deadlines are met while also reporting back on team progress and growth.
- The AMM is the primary point of contact for our SEO accounts and the internal teams providing technical expertise and guidance. We are looking for a team leader that also provides hands-on technical and implementation expertise by delivering a combination of consulting and project management skills.
- Managing the day-to-day tasks and communications between internal teams, clients and vendors in support of various projects to ensure projects and assigned tasks are delivered on time and within scope as defined by Account Mgmt and Operations. This is primarily done through both our PM tool (Asana) and via Email.
- 2-3 years’ experience working in Search Engine Optimization and Digital Marketing
- Must be a quick learner, self-starter – the ability to work with minimal supervision, yet comfortable with asking questions when instruction is needed
- Versatile verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills – ability to communicate well to both team members, customers and vendors who are at different business and technical knowledge levels.
- Previous experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, or any other relevant analytic software.
- Possesses the ability to understand complex technical concepts and articulate those concepts in easy-to-understand terms for our clients.
- Experience running meetings and webinars (i.e. Google Meet, GoToMeeting, WebEx, etc.);
- Advanced Excel Skills & Powerpoint;
- Must be a team player and build good working relationships across all functions.
- Ability to provide problem solving, management and be a true team lead celebrating the successes of your team and clients’ satisfaction.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Previous experience with SEO Platforms and Tools (Moz, Ahrefs, SEMRush etc)
- Familiar with Task Management software such as Asana, Trello, etc.
- Previous experience using Asana a plus
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION, PLEASE VISIT OUR CONTACT PAGE.