An expert Engineering & Machining Services provider specializes in Custom Conveyor Solutions, Roll & Mill Manufacturing & Custom Packaging Solutions.
The company objective was to help scale revenues in the short-term while building a strong foundation for
consistent revenue growth in the longer term.
StratMg provided a quantifiable solution with a ‘crawl – walk – run’ approach –
- Step 1 – Articulate a Business Strategy for Growth
- Overall Goal: Without disrupting the trajectory of the business, diversify the sales growth strategy.
- Tactical Plan: Based on RFM Modelling and additional analytics, StratMg identified a two-pronged approach:
- Short-term Growth – Customer Retention & Cross-Sell/Up-Sell
- Long-term Growth – New Customer Acquisition via diversification of targeted industries
- Step 2 – Customer Retention – Short-term Growth
- Overall Goal: Protecting the ‘Moat’ while generating additional revenue opportunities to help shore-up competitive advantage for FN Smith Corporation
- Tactical Plan:
- Leveraging a marketing automation platform, StratMg crafted dynamic nurture flows to educate the customers on the overall capabilities of the company while staying front & center to the key decision-makers.
- The program helped solidify the company’s relationship as a trusted advisor that was easy to do business with while providing personalized services.
- Engagement tracking and lead scoring exposed opportunities that were then passed over to the Sales team for further follow-ups.
- Step 3 – New Customer Acquisition – Long-Term Growth.
- Overall Goal: Diversify the current customer base by targeting new industries and off-set seasonality for the company
- Tactical Plan: Lead Generation. A multi-channel approach that built a relationship of trust & credibility for the company. These relationships then turned into leads. An execution plan included –
- Create an identity for the company by positioning its engineering team as one that thrives on challenges
- Using Conversion Rate Optimization techniques, generate inquiries for the company
- Top of the Funnel Execution –
- Overall Goal: Convert Suspects to Prospects
- Tactical Plan: A Search Engine Optimization initiative drove qualified traffic in turn resulting in inquiries for the company
- Middle of the Funnel Execution –
- Overall Goal: Convert Prospects to Leads
- Tactical Plan:
- A targeted custom prospect database was generated to implement an Account Based Marketing Strategy
- Using a marketing automation platform, a comprehensive personalized nurture plan was developed to help build a relationship of trust and credibility with the prospects.
- Bottom of the Funnel Execution –
- Overall Goal: Leads to Sales!
- Tactical Plan: Developed Marketing – Sales alignment via a congruent prospect experience throughout the lead life cycle. This helps enhance conversion rates.
"StratMg found a way to develop & deliver on a ‘crawl-walk-run’ strategy that resulted in diversified sales growth for FN Smith. Their integrity & a quantifiable results-oriented approach is the primary catalyst to our successful relationship. They’re a true extension of our sales team."
- Business Strategy Recommendation Report –
- An in-depth view of the current landscape for the company
- Analytics identifying the core ‘DNA’ of an ideal customer along with the core strengths and capabilities of the company
- A recommended Marketing & Sales strategic and tactical plan of action moving forward
- Lead Generation –
- A company website optimized for conversion rates based on analysis on prospect engagement behavior
- Monthly & Year-over-Year Quarterly analytics for Top of the Funnel marketing channels to ensure a quantified RoI on the quality and quantity of organic traffic generated
- A soup-to-nuts personalized nurture campaign along w/lead scoring and analytics that included funnel velocity (MQL & SAL)
- Appointment-setting for leads interested in a conversation with Sales
Year-over-year increase in organic users to the site
Engaged prospects within the first 6 months
Year-over-year qualified sales pipeline growth
Twice the industry average in retained sales growth
Put us to the test, we thrive on it!