Video Content Gets Results
Industrial Manufacturing Marketers See High ROI for Video Content
Marketing video content helps industrial manufacturing companies generate more engagement leading to more leads and more sales. Marketing professionals report proven high ROI from video content.
What to expect from your manufacturing marketing video content:
- Increased traffic
- Better website visitor engagement
- Increased leads
- Increased sales
What kind of video content makes sense for manufacturers?
- Share a virtual guided tour of your facility
- Show customers what to expect about some aspect of working with your company
- Use a GoPro camera approach to follow a worker through a process that leads to excellence
- Show how your product or a related service solves a problem for customers
- Customer testimonials
- How-to videos showing some aspect of using your product
- Community involvement your company engages in, for example charity runs or other fundraiser
Other things to keep in mind about videos for manufacturing marketing:
- Even very short (<30 seconds) videos can be compelling.
- Consider the emotional content of your video.
- Emotions play a role in purchasing decisions across all industries.
- Videos do not have to have sales as their top goal.
- Promote customer loyalty through feel-good content.
- Use video to remind customers of the value your company provides.
- Communicate excellence and trustworthiness.
- Convey your company’s values and culture through video.
- Help prospective buyers get to know you as a brand.
- Video production quality matters.
- For website videos, the entire production must convey quality or you’re better off not making it. Viewers will assume your video reflects your overall level of quality in everything you do.
- For social media, quality standards can be a little more casual.
- Make sure it’s clear when you’re doing a “spur of the moment” video on a mobile device and when you’re publishing a full quality production video.
Industrial manufacturing marketing video content is no longer optional. If you’re looking at how video fits into your overall sales-driven growth strategy, we can help. Contact us to learn more.
Stay in-tune with the latest trends and best practices