5 Reasons Digital Marketing Is the Best Way to Grow Your Small- or Mid-sized Business
The unique benefits of digital marketing for small- and mid-sized businesses have more B2B companies prioritizing online strategies.
You may wonder how much you should invest in digital marketing and how fast should you make the transition.
As a partner in digital marketing for manufacturers and other B2B businesses, we often get asked whether it’s worth the cost and effort to invest in digital marketing.
5 Reasons to Prioritize Digital Marketing Now
1. Rank on the first page of search results for key topics related to your products and services (rather than just for searches on your company name).
2. Get found right away by your ideal buyers when they start their research.
3. Convince key prospects to see you as experts with useful, authoritative content.
4. Grow your network by connecting with industry influencers, partners, prospects, and potential employees online through social media
5. Generate measurable ROI for your marketing spend.
Barriers to Investing in Digital Marketing
I get it. You manage many moving parts. It can be hard to know where to invest time and resources. You’re in good company.
Here’s a sample of what we’re hearing from B2B companies:
We’ve always done fine with word of mouth, referrals, and trade shows, but it feels like something shifted, and those tactics are no longer enough.
We want to improve our website, but it seems like such a big lift that we keep putting it off.
It’s been impossible to recruit a digital marketing strategist with knowledge of manufacturing and B2B.
Right now we’ve got enough to deal with in supply chain and workforce management.
The Digital Marketing Partnership Solution
It’s true that successful digital marketing requires a whole new skillset and technology tool box. Given the unique benefits of digital marketing for your company, it pays to find a solution sooner rather than later.
To ease your transition, consider working with a digital marketing partner that knows your industry.
Wondering how to choose a good marketing partner? My next post will provide a checklist for evaluating potential digital marketing partners.