7 Reasons to Build YouTube into Your B2B Marketing Strategy
Video marketing requires some heavy lifting in terms of resource allocation. But the benefits of YouTube for B2B marketing make all the effort and expense worth it.
The Majority of Manufacturers Use Video Marketing
66% of manufacturers increased their video output in 2019, and that trend has likely continued.
Without YouTube, your company is likely missing many opportunities to attract and retain customers. If your main competitors develop a YouTube presence and you don’t, that will put you at a competitive disadvantage.
The good news is that the average cost for video production has come down. As shown in the chart above, in 2021, most companies spent between $100 and $1000 per video.
Why Include YouTube in Your B2B Marketing Strategy?
2. Visual content gets processed faster and more completely than text. Your customers and prospects will remember your video content longer than your text content.
3. Users do more than view videos on YouTube. They also engage through liking, commenting, and sharing. This helps you build loyal customers through an online community.
4. YouTube has the best ROI for video content. All the investment in making, posting, and promoting video content will pay off with results.
5. Video content will strengthen your brand awareness. Videos engage viewers’ emotions, which also supports brand loyalty.
6. Boost your search engine rankings. Google now shows the most relevant videos at the top of the search results page. Be sure to include supporting keyword text with the video!
7. Generate more referral traffic to your website with relevant links in your video descriptions and comments sections.
What’s Your YouTube Story?
Are you just getting started? Has your business has experienced the benefits of YouTube for B2B marketing? We’d love to hear your story. Connect with us on LinkedIn or Tweet us. We’re always happy to talk.