7 Tips for Building a YouTube Channel that Delivers Excellent ROI
Details matter when building a B2B YouTube channel. Your YouTube channel is so much more than a library of videos! It’s another landing page for your brand.
Whether you’re new to YouTube or ready to
up your video marketing strategy, these tips will help you quickly focus on what matters most. 7 Tips to Boost ROI on Your B2B YouTube Channel
Experts agree that these 7 steps are essential for optimizing ROI on YouTube.
1. Create a custom banner image that ties into your website look and feel.
2. Include your company logo and/or brand icon.
3. Place your other social profiles a click away by including social icons in your YouTube banner.
4. Make the “About” section count! The description of your channel, like other marketing content, needs to focus on the benefits to your prospective and current customers.
Use your benefit statements based on your
customer personas. Let visitors know what to expect from your channel.
Show them how to get the most out of your content.
Include a Call to Action to direct users to your website.
5. Segment your videos into playlists by
types of videos to appeal to users at various stages of the buying cycle. Consider making videos, such as product guides, for customers, too!
Video blogs (aka vlogs)
Webinars or other educational content for prospects and customers
6. Create industry segment or product line playlists, too, if that applies to your company.
7. Embed SEO-enhancing descriptors across your channel and the videos you post. (Watch for more about SEO for YouTube in a future post!)
Bonus YouTube Channel Tip!
You may not think about YouTube as a social platform, but it is! Too often, content creators focus on making good videos and forget about other aspects of this increasingly popular platform.
Stay connected. Read and reply to comments. Comment on videos in your business network.
I hope these tips on building a B2B YouTube channel help you think about ways to optimize results on your video marketing.
What are your thoughts? Connect with us on
LinkedIn or Tweet us. We’re always happy to talk.
With over two decades of experience, Parin leads an expert demand-generation agency, StratMg, that helps industrial manufacturing clients achieve unambiguous and quantified organic sales growth across the US, EMEA & APAC.
Parin has built & positioned StratMg to be a value-added marketing services provider that strives to create a culture of quantified sales-driven marketing initiatives leading to sustained business growth through channel management, diversification, new customer acquisition and retention strategies and tactical execution.