Five Essential Traits of a Great Digital Marketing Agency for Your Manufacturing Business
Choosing a manufacturing marketing partner can be tough. You need a digital marketing agency you can trust. This is especially true with e-commerce become more and more important.
With that in mind, here are five metrics to help you pick the right digital marketing agency for your small- or mid-sized B2B business.
5-Point Checklist for Evaluating Potential Manufacturing Partners
Look for these five things when you’re next searching for a B2B digital marketing agency.
1. On-demand results reporting and measurable ROI
- No ambiguity: ROI must be specific, measurable, and time-bound.
- No mysteries: Client dashboards that report on progress and results.
- No surprises: Expect transparency and honesty every step of the way.
2. Customized strategy and content
- No cookie cutter solutions!
- Expect fresh content that matches your unique company identity, strengths, and value proposition.
- Strategy is based on your goals, budget, in-house capacities, etc.
3. Industry knowledge and a proven track record
- Look for a portfolio of case studies showing success in manufacturing.
- Do client testimonials speak to your concerns?
- Does the agency provide evidence of industry thought leadership?
4. A focus on relationship building
- Do they emphasize relationships? Remember, relationships drive customer retention and profits.
- Evaluate how they see their relationship with you. Are they open to becoming part of your team?
5. Integrated marketing and sales capabilities
I hope these five points support you in choosing a manufacturing marketing partner! Ultimately, the word “partner” is key here.
You’re not looking for a vendor. You’re looking for a relationship that will support your company goals. You’re looking for a partner you can trust to produce results!
What do you look for in a digital marketing agency? Send us your thoughts on LinkedIn or Tweet us. Or get in touch through our website.